Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yarn Along

I'm joining Ginny at Small Things for the yarn along this week.

Here are my Christmas gifts still not completed yet for my oldest and my little princess, which I told them I would try to accomplish before fall so they could have them for apple picking(I guess that didn't happen).  They will turn into apple hats with a stem and a leaf (My idea: my oldest can be the granny smith and my little princess can be the golden delicious) This is my first attempt making a hat and using double-pointed needles, it's going well so far.  I had to adjust the pattern that I used due to size differences. 

I'm reading "the Naturally Clean Home" by Karyn Siedel-Maier and making a list of supplies to get after the holiday season.  I can't wait to start putting this into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment