Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nana and Papa

My parents were able to come to town for Mother's day weekend.
My big girl can't get enough of her Papa.

There were hugs upon hugs all weekend long.

Saturday, my amazing husband showed up with lumber
stacked in his truck to make garden boxes for me.
With a little elbow grease and some exact measuring(by my husband),
we made and set the garden boxes.

Then we got ready for dinner by the campfire. 
My kids are always happiest eating:)

My big girl loves campfires.

Nana and my oldest snuggling by the fire.

Thanks Nana!
Thanks mom for showing by example, how to be a great mom
and to teach me what is really important in life.
I'm so happy I got to celebrate mother's day weekend with you!

My mother's day couldn't have gone better.
Within 15 minutes of  my parents pulling out of the driveway, 
We were blessed to be able to celebrate Mother's day with Zach's parents as well.
Zach cooked a wonderful breakfast and we had a great visit.
We are so thankful to have the relationships we have with our parents.
Thank you Lord for a wonderful Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment