Friday, February 7, 2014

Having some troubles with uploading pictures...

A big apology goes out to those of you who have been
waiting to hear news of the Brown family. 
Although I have been taking pictures,
I've been having problems getting them onto the post again.
I'm hoping the issue gets resolved soon.

Updates:
I had gall bladder surgery a couple weeks ago and
am feeling much better.
My mom was able to come to lend a hand
and we had lots of laughs and got some knitting done.
It was a bit harder for me then I thought it would be,
but I'm doing so much better now. 

As for Evie, we just found out that the doctors
want to get a better handle on her blood pressure
so she isn't on so many medications. 
There is a procedure that inflates the part of the aorta that they
sewed back together(that site is 2mm more narrow than the rest of the aorta).
They are hoping with this balloon procedure,
that her bp will go down allowing her meds to be lessened as well. 
There are no guarantees that it will improve her bp
so we are praying for the best.
This procedure will be in Rochester, MN again,
but the stay will be considerably less(only a one night stay if all goes well).
It is also way less extensive
because they go through the groin. 
Please keep our family in your prayers especially the last week of February.
Thank you and God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment