Monday, May 19, 2014

Around the house...

With the weather getting warmer, 
my helper and I have been busy.
 She has been finding toads and LOVES to water
or should I say over-water the flowers:)
 I went to the Mendota Greenhouse for our flowers-
the girls helped me pick out the flowers.
"Please mom, can we get this one?"
How can a mom resist?!?
 We have had an influx of birds.
The newest addition to the feeder is the indigo bunting...
it's has been like an airport around here lately.
 We have had the most varieties of birds 
I've ever seen living here. 
 The girls helped plant too.
 This was Joey's pick-Begonia.
I was busy landscaping the side of the house by my new screen porch.
Two lilies came from church on Sunday...perfect additions.
My sister-in-law has some other plants to add and there is plenty of room. 
 I love thinking about where all
my plants came from. 


No comments:

Post a Comment