Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Colors and a pup...

I have been taking pictures throughout the week of all the color changes.
 Most of the maple reds are done, 
a lot of the oak trees have been turning as well.
 These are my favorite colors and 
I've been designing a quilt to help me capture it.
 Zach thought he was pretty clever taking this one-
like how the arrow is pointing at this tree?:)
 This is the place I got my deer last year.
 My favorite trees...Quaking Aspen.
Doesn't get any better than this.
 Up on the ridge with the corn...love it.
 Here is a picture of our house and the trees behind it.
I thought it would be even better to take one more hike up the bluff to get some 
better fall color pictures.
Joey and I got to go on a little hike all by ourselves.

 It was worth the extra work...I can honestly say this is the best I've seen it.
 It was just as beautiful to have some one-on-one time with Joey.
She's turning into quite the little lady.

 We walked to another spot to get a couple more angles.
 These are the pictures that I will be looking at when I start on that quilt.
 God's masterpiece!
 Then we hiked down to the cave.  
Luckily, there was no occupants yet!
 We got down just fine and 
had to do a bit of the obstacle course around the property before we went in.
 Then we presented Oscar with his birthday present...
a great addition to our family.
Meet Dixie.  She is cuter than cute 
and already so loved.  
We are so happy and blessed to give her a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment