Thursday, May 28, 2015

Changing...

First off, my garden is sprouting.
 I love seeing the green popping up when I look outside.
 My potatoes have grown over twice the size since this picture.
 All of the rain has done such amazing things to my gardens and flower beds.
 I love sitting in my porch and looking into a lush flower bed.  
My Mary garden is growing and green.
Who knew all I had to do was plant on this side of the house?
 We thought a lot about where we would put the chicken coop.
And finally decided to make it part of my garden shed.  
 I wanted it close to a water source, easily heated, and near the compost.
All of those things happen to be right where my garden shed is:)
We put them in their new home and are going to be making a door 
out the back to the pen.  
Since we don't need nesting boxes until fall, 
we omitted that in the first construction. 
Thank goodness, I have a carpenter at my disposal!

No comments:

Post a Comment