Saturday, October 31, 2015

A week of hunting and celebrating

Zach and I got a chance to go out pheasant hunting this last week with my hubby.  It was the first time I went pheasant hunting and actually shot at a rooster.  To say it was exciting would have been an understatement!  Birds were flying and scaring me half to death only a few feet away from me.  I screamed only once.  I loved it!  The best part was using my grandpas shotgun-I know he'd be smiling down during the hunt!  

Zach shot a buck and the kids and I got to help get it out of the woods, which led to an anatomy class.  It was kind of perfect because Oscar is going through anatomy in science right now.
I love seeing the kids understand where our food comes from and the blessings God bestows on us everyday!

We celebrated Oscar's 10th birthday this week.  My eldest is in the double digits- how did that happen?!?  He is growing into such a little gentleman and makes me so proud.  I'm one lucky lady and count my blessings daily!





No comments:

Post a Comment