Friday, September 23, 2011

Trying to keep up

Our family has been adjusting to kindergarten relatively well,
considering a completely different routine. 
One of the only "complaints" about school is
that my oldest would be missing out one things at home.

So I've made it a point to make sure to do one 'fun' activity or craft on the weekends.
This last weekend we decided to paint.

My youngest was doing a very detailed job for age 2.

My little princess just wanted to change the color of the water,
although she did start painting about 20 minutes into it.

Here is the start of my youngest painting of her pumpkin,
which was the most comical to watch the progression.

We started to learn we could mix the colors and then came the smiles.

 She was so cute to watch.

Well, the fall leaves are pretty creative this year.

Here is my happy little man. 
Taking care to color every detail exactly how he sees it.
And last, but not least,
not missing out on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment