Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Before it melts

We hurried home after picking up my big man up from school,
to see if we could be faster than Mother Nature.

We managed to build two snowman as the snow was melting around us.
You can hardly see Frosty...he blends right in!

What was the funniest part of this whole experience
was arguing with my children about what to use for eyes and mouth.
You see, last year the kids built a snowman with dad
and what did he use for the eyes and the mouth?
Black Olives!!!
"Mom, your suppose to use olives!"  I Love It!
After failing to explain why I wasn't going to waste a whole can of olives on a snowman,
I sent them on a hunt for pine cones for the eyes.

And who can forget...you can't build a snowman and not feed him!

So they got busy and whipped up some snowball soup.
Enjoy snowmen, we did!


No comments:

Post a Comment