Saturday, November 19, 2011

Getting Ready...

for our annual deer hunting trip to Duck Egg in Vernon County.
My husband and I hunt this public land during gun deer season. 
It is a beautiful forest area filled with wonderful wildlife.

Being that it's public land,
and the spot in which Zach hunts is at one of the furthest points,
we decided to bring in his climber so he wouldn't have to carry it all in on opening day.

It's about a mile in mostly on a trail until you get to a hill,
that should probably actually deemed a cliff because of it's grade.

This picture is taken on the top of this cliff.
Notice the girls are smiling...that may be because my youngest didn't walk up it at all.
And as for my little princess, she did walk up it, but that's just because she's one tough girl.
She did announce to me on the way down,
that this was ridiculous and that she wants to live in the city when she grows up...
which made me laugh and say,"If that would make you happy."

We did get the climber set up for big day

 and managed our descent back down.

My wonderful husband and my girls.

and of course, my protector, Frosty.

Hopefully, we are lucky enough to get some meat for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment