Monday, October 29, 2012

A Birthday Weekend

The kids and I headed out to see my folks this weekend.
It just so happens to be my eldest birthday.
He turned seven...I'm still in disbelief.
 
On Friday night, my mom, myself, and the kids went to
Haunted Heritage Hill including a corn maze, old time spooky stories,
poems at the printing press house, and much more.
 
My eldest had to take everything off to prep for this activity...
 
My big girl needed a little help...

And my little princess wanted to keep her hat on
while she bobbed for her apple.
 
Here is my mom and the kids having a fun time.
Everyone had a wonderful time. 
And of course, there was tears shed when we left,
but at least we get to look forward to our Christmas.(it's coming up fast)
Hopefully, more pictures to come.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment