Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My favorite time of year...

is fall.
I am a Midwesterner down to my bones...
Taking 6 months of winter, in exchange for two weeks of
fall temps and colors changing, is quite a commitment,
but all worth it in my opinion.

Most people who have lived in the Midwest at some point in their life and no longer do,
usually miss this time the most.  

This is a little tribute to those of you who will miss the changing of the seasons.
We went to the public hunting land this past weekend
 to do a little scouting and see all the leaves.
 

We had eagles flying over us as we walked.
It was a beautiful day. 
And I got my exercise in too:)
 

Look at that view....
Oh, and the leaves are nice too.

Here is my beautiful hubby and I taking in the scenery.

This is one of the reasons I could never leave this area.
Sorry, mom:(
The view with the bluffs and valleys can't be beat.

This is called the three chimneys...very neat rock formation.

Soul mates.

The next couple pictures are seen just off the road I live on.

I know I'm spoiled!

I wish colors showed up as good in pictures as the look in real life,
because it's not quite as vibrant.

It's still breathtaking...

Wishing you all a color filled fall!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment