Thursday, July 10, 2014

The cousins came to Sparta!!!!

 We had such an excellent time with my sister and my nieces.
 My nieces were so impressed we lived in the forest.  
Coming from Florida, it would seem like it!
My wonderful sister braved flying with two children by herself to come and see us 
and I couldn't have been happier!
 We walked in the woods. 
 had campfires,
walked through tunnels, 
 had picnics,
 braved the tunnel on the way back,
 went swinging,
 had some dance parties,
 visited cows from a friends farm(for Floridains this is pretty cool)
 Speaking of cows...
 we had ice cream daily,
 and cheese curds,
 saw tractors on the rode,
 visited Ben Bikin'
 played at the parks,
 took in Oscar's first baseball game,
 watched him play mama's spot:)
 rode horses,
 thanks to my great friends,
the Florida family got to see almost everything
before heading to our next adventure.
It was so wonderful having her here in Sparta and that was just
the first part of the trip...
...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment