Saturday, July 12, 2014

Visits with friends...

How can you go to Green Bay without going to Bay Beach?
Especially with kids!
 We rode on the trains,
Had lots of giggles,
Went on all the kids rides 
and the big slide(I hiked those stairs too many times to count)
 Meg and I went on the 
 Zippin' Pippin'...scarier than I thought:)  
I only screamed for most of it.
I got a chance to see some friends who just happened to be in town
at the same time we got there...it worked out perfect.
It was so much fun catching up Stacy!  
Meeting everyone with their families is so much fun.
 I also got a chance to see Trisha and her beautiful boys.  
 Joey and the boys had a blast on the water slide!
 Megan and I made a trip to the Abby pond where 
our grandfather used to feed the ducks corn out of the shed.
It's so fun to see the wildlife and share the fond memories we had 
when we were kids.
We went for a barbecue to our friends new house.  
It was so much fun catching up...
it has been way too long!
Thanks Ashley and Greg for having us!
It was a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment