Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My mom came for a visit...

and we had a great time.
Nana came out for grandparents day at school 
and for the first time in about eight years, 
we got to have a little alone time with the kiddos in school.
 We went for a walk on the Sparta trail through the tunnel. 
 I really love this place and would walk it everyday if I could.
 We really got a chance to talk and laugh.
Here she is...she made it.
The kiddos were so bummed they couldn't come with us
 so we decided to surprise them by going to the apple orchard.
 We went to Maple Ridge Apple Orchard and loaded up on three different kinds of apples.
 The kids love picking, eating, and baking apples!
 We squeezed in a ton of fun in short period of time.
 And couldn't wait to get home to tell dad all about it.
 Here's my mom with her grand babies.
 Evie is such a goofball:)
 She wanted the one on the top of the tree so
mama gave her a lift.
We had a great time and 
I'm so blessed to have my mom in my life. 
Thanks mom for coming out and thanks dad for sparing her for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment