Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Change

Now that my older two are getting bigger,
my husband and I decided to switch the bedrooms around. 
The girls in one and  my first born all alone downstairs in another. 

In the last few weeks, the older two have been arguing all the time. 
On the eve of the move, it was like they were the best of friends-
Holding hands on a walk, helping each other, letting the other pick first
I wish I could say this is how they always behave,
but to my dismay, it isn't. 
I was feeling like this maybe this was the wrong decision.
Would this break that bond that they shared?
 
Until, my first born came out of his shell. 
He told me he was happy he didn't have to worry about her keeping him awake with singing
and doesn't have to keep an eye on her when she got out of bed,
which I think happened more frequently than not.

He even got to set up a little model without fear of it getting ripped down.

My little princess was the sad one the next few days. 
She even got "sick" before nap time, but who was right there for her...
My first born.
Why do mothers worry so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment