Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yarn Along

I'm joining Ginny at Small Things this week for our weekly yarn along. 
It seems that I have been busy doing sewing and knitting projects recently. 
One of the reasons for this,
was probably due to a mad rush to get all of my homemade Christmas projects done in time.
I'm hoping that I can get a jump on that this year.

Here are the finished apple hats that I made for the older two kids, since my baby
received a red apple hat from a girlfriend who also gave me the pattern.

This is my last completed project for my little princess' birthday coming up at the end of this month.
If you can't tell, I knit her a pair of leg warmers (the pattern is from Ginny)and a scarf to match.
What am I reading?
My seed savers catalog that came today!
Planning my garden, definitely warms me in the winter and makes me so happy.
Now, what to plant? There are too many delicious choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment