Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Coloring Easter Eggs

We had a great time coloring eggs this year.

This was my baby's first year really coloring all by herself...she had a blast!

My oldest got really creative with multiple colors and drawings.

 Oops, she forgot she had one in there already.

 My baby had to have the blue and purple:)
Don't be fooled, she only used the egg holder for stirring.

The result

was one sad baby...it ended too fast.
I think I will plan on making more eggs next year!

The next morning they had a chance to find them all.

Umbrellas, sunglasses, and a stuffed animals oh my!

In this picture you can see some Peeps,
which is a staple of my Easter childhood thanks to my mom.
Zach thinks they are disgusting and most agree with him. 
I wasn't sure if my kids would find them tasty or not so I gave it a try. 
After my little princess ate four out of the five pack, she confessed that she wasn't a fan.
My husband is pleased:)
We had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment