Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Visit, A Fun Day, and A Scare

My apologies for not being able to post for the last couple of weeks,
in addition to our computer being down, we had lots of things going. 

We had a visit that the whole family has been looking forward to for a whole month!
My uncle Bill was able to come and spend a couple of days with us. 
We had a wonderful time and definately tired everyone out with all the excitement. 

  We had a great time on Saturday at the park with our cousin. 
A picnic lunch was the icing on the cake.

My oldest just loved up his cousin the whole time.

That's right...a bat in the house! 
I didn't believe Zach until it flew right at me. 
The bad news...we still haven't caught it yet.
Zach assures me, "You don't have to worry, it won't hurt you"
Somehow, this didn't ressure me as much as I would have liked.  

No comments:

Post a Comment