Monday, August 22, 2011

Swimming Lessons

This was the first year we tried out swim lessons and
everyone was a fan!

 Because my two oldest are so close in age,
they were put in the same beginners group.
My little princess was attached to my oldest the whole time,
which was a good thing because he was in the water the whole time.

As you can see, my little princess didn't like having water in her eyes. 

And without knowing how the swimming lessons would go with the older two,
I didn't sign up for the mommy and me classes for the baby and myself.
They did have a wading pool, which she was in the whole time while waiting.

They had all sorts of fun. 
This is the noodle train they made and went into the deep.

The only negative of the experience was the temperature
dropping during the second week of lessons. 

The kids all had a tint of blue on them by the time lessons were done.

They loved their last day especially
because they got dropped off to go to Nana and Papa's for the weekend.

Their favorite game was chop, chop, cherry tree.
My oldest loved jumping in alone every time.
My little princess jumped into the arms of the instructor every time...

except this one! 
I was so proud of both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment