Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Egg Coloring

Sorry, this post is a little late...
we've had computer problems lately, but I think we've figured it out:)
So here are the pictures from dying Easter Eggs.
I picked up 2 1/2 dozen eggs for dying thinking that would be enough...
note for next year, enough is never enough. 
It took more time to set up than it did to color the eggs.
Coloring only took about 10 minutes total.
My big girl loved dying eggs...I'm thinking of picking up a few for summer time.

My little princess of course went for all the pinks and purples.

 My oldest is very particular about well, everything.
So he had those fabulous eggs with two colors and the white stripe in between.

Dad colored with the kids too.
And yes, his shirt does say, "I Love My Wife"
Just for the record, he picked it out:)

The egg hunt in the morning.

We had to limit the kids to only bringing one egg at a time to the carton,
due to Mr. Competitive holding six in his shirt at one time.
I didn't feel like actually making any deviled eggs at six in the morning. 

Here are my cuties with all of the eggs.

This picture just makes me smile so I thought I'd share.
Hope it brightens your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment