Sunday, April 8, 2012

Finishing my WIPs

For those of you who don't know, WIPs stand for Works In Progress.
Being that I did multiple quilts last year,
I didn't get any of my WIPs done.
Some people have New Years Resolutions to loose weight,
mine was to finish some of my WIPs (loosing weight would of course, be a plus)
Well, it's April, and I've finished the ones I've had...
but I have added some more projects to the pile.
Here are some of my finished products:

Here is my cute all seasons table runner...

This is just a couple of my days till Santa countdown mini quilts
that I have a holder for and was pleased how they turned out.

I saw a dog mat for the food dishes in a magazine and thought...
"I could make that and have scraps to do it!"

My canning wall hanging that I made for Fall,
but I think I can and will put it up all year long.

I had to include this picture of my oldest clay depiction of
the Statue of Liberty.(This put a smile on my face today)




No comments:

Post a Comment