Saturday, April 14, 2012

Finally...

Well, all of these events have been long awaited. 

On April 12th, my oldest lost his first tooth.
He was very brave as I pulled it out.

This sweater was a promise I made to my little princess.
I started it a long time ago and feels like it's take forever to finish...
it did take 9 skeins of yarn!
I wanted to make sure she would be able to wear it next year so I made it long enough
so she can get a couple of years out of it.

It should be a little shorter, but I'm thinking come fall it will be perfect.

And here is my loot from my pampered chef party that I hosted.
Thanks to all those who purchased(The consultant said it was one of her biggest shows)

I have already put almost all of my products to use and overly pleased with them all!
My most exciting purchase is this skillet.
I just want to stare at it...
maybe it's just me, but the food tastes better that comes out of it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment