Thursday, February 21, 2013

Couldn't Be more in Love...

with my husband for making me a beautiful set of cabinets
to add storage space in my kitchen.
Of course, I didn't make it easy on him,
I wanted a new cabinet that looked like it came out of a
hundred year old farm house.
 
 My talented love went far beyond my expectations with his design.
 
Zach matched the cabinets to my trim around my doorway,
that was taken out of a hundred year old house:)


My wonderful husband has been slaving away for weeks on this project.
It was well worth the wait.  
 
 My new cabinets are everything I could have hoped for. 
I'm so excited to fill my new cabinets and start utilizing them.
All I feel right now is overwhelming gratitude for my family/friends,
amazing talents of my husband whom I adore, and my beautiful home.
I am blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment