Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Turkey, turkey, turkey...

Zach had the wonderful idea this weekend to take the family bowling.
We have never been bowling as a family.
My eldest was the only one of the kids that had ever been bowling,
all thanks to a birthday party.
 The excitement was overwhelming.
 
The girls weren't strong/coordinated enough to bowl without use of the ramp.
 
 I love this picture- the whole time my big girl was chanting
turkey, turkey, turkey.
Even though there hadn't been a strike yet:)
 
She loved being able to have two chances to knock down the pins.
 
Look at the natural. He is a really athletic kid and picks up things fast.

 They all did great and had so much fun. 
 I love being able to share experiences with my children
that I have fond memories of when I was a kid.
 
Like mother, like son.
 
 The first game scores. 
My little princess was proud to have the highest score her first time bowling.
 
I couldn't help it...
The little bowling shoes were the cutest things I think I have ever seen!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. hi beth! i wanted to let you know that you won the meal planning printables over on my blog 2 little hooligans. sorry i couldn't find your email address linked anywhere. i really hope you get this comment:) just send me an email at twolittlehooligans@yahoo.com and i will get your printables emailed to you:)

    ReplyDelete