Thursday, February 14, 2013

Introducing...

...a night of entertainment from my big girls.
We were told they had to practice for a performance
they were going to be putting on after dinner. 
They stayed in their rooms for an hour practicing.

They came out every time with a new song and a new tutu.

 In between the performances,
they would run into their room and shut the door
and giggle and laugh.

My big girl kept having trouble with her tutu,
which just made me giggle a little more.
She never was very concerned about her appearance:)
 
She does have rhythm though.
 She had those hips a movin'.
 
My oldest got roped into doing the lighting halfway through.
No way was he going to dance, but this he could handle.
 
I don't know who had more fun.
Thanks Aunt Mae Mae and Uncle Bri for the girls tutu's. 
They have already provided hours of entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment