Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A wonderful weekend and birthday...

My parents took the kiddos for the weekend(two weekends ago)
and gave Zach and I a chance for some much needed alone time.
Someone asked me recently,
when the last time we had a weekend alone...
I couldn't even think of the last time,
which means it's been too long.
Thanks mom and dad!

My mom has been working hard to clear some clutter at her house
and she came across this picture, which I had to share.
This picture was taken of me 27 years ago...
 And here's Evie at age 4.
There's no doubt I'm her mother:)
 My mother-in-law made a beautiful cake that was extra delicious!
Thanks so much Kay.
It had my favorite butter cream frosting.
 The kiddos surprised me with cards and homemade goodies.
 Including cards, a pot holder,
and a wooden necklace pendant from Oscar that he carved himself.
I feel so blessed to have my whole family surrounding me.
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment