Monday, March 31, 2014

There is nothing better...

than getting your hands dirty.
 Today has been in the sixties and 
after this winter, today was much needed.
As you can see, Mittens was 
my sidekick throughout the process.
She always jumps up and walks the edges of my garden boxes.
 I couldn't help myself,
I just had to get into the dirt.
The boys put up the last of the maple taps after 
mass this morning.
 Evelyn was as happy as could be,
making her potions and recipes.
 Zach shoveled the last bit of snow off the deck 
and the kiddos turned it into a game:)
We still had the sleds out, so why not.
 The kids enjoyed the first race of the season down our back 
yard.
 They were so excited to get out their big wheels.
 Evie's bike still fits her and she gets around pretty good.
She's the one I have to keep an extra eye on:)
They parked their bikes against the snowbank.
We had a beautiful day and a great weekend. 
I'm rejoicing...what an amazing life!

No comments:

Post a Comment