Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Side Effects...

from the new medications are starting to
have a bit of effect on my little Evie. 
She gave me a bit of a fright the other day
after the second time giving her the medication.
We were heading back home from dropping the other kiddos
off and she started talking kind of drunk and then passed out on me.
So I raced home and took her bp,
which was normal(as normal as we will probably going to get)
 and left a probably frantic sounding message for the nurse.
Thanks to my wonderful sister, Megan,
 who is my medical go-to person or
I'd probably be institutionalized by now:)
The doctor said there may be side effects with this new
medication, one of which is tiredness.
She had a similar effect today so
this means no running in the morning for now.
We have an appointment tomorrow with the cardiologist so
I will find out more then.
I'll keep you posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment