Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Reflection and Examination...

Let us examine our path, let us ponder it and return to Yahweh. 
~Lamentations 3:40
Homeschooling seems to be a great fit for our family. 
The above picture is of the crown of thorns that the kids
and I baked a couple of weeks ago at the beginning of Lent.  
Each time they do a good dead(above and beyond their normal responsibilities),
they get to pull out a thorn.  
This has been a good incentive so far.  
 I have been enjoying my personal Lenten journey so far this year, 
I've done some real soul searching,
and continue to repent for things that I still struggle with.  
Having the strength to not be discouraged can be a difficult one for me.
My sins are washed away in the Sacrament of Reconciliation,
but the scars of the sins can still remain to serve as reminders.
Comprehending God's forgiveness as well as His love for us is pretty amazing.
Taking on the responsibility of homeschooling has helped me grow in my faith.  
Being able to see faith through the eyes of children is unbelievable. 
Questions that I thought would be asked, aren't as frequent 
as the ones that makes me stop and think.

Go for a walk in the fresh air and enjoy God's beauty!



No comments:

Post a Comment