Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sugar Snow

It's that time of year again...
Maple Syrup Time!
 And we roll in style fancy tractors and ATVs:)
 Children and God children a like we having a blast 
on the warm day with melting snow.
We got it done in record time and 
the kids had fun getting soaking wet. 
 Only one tree was running when we tapped.
Years prior, we've had almost all of them run when tapped. 
 I always turn into "squirrel mode" when I have all my preserved 
items in my cellar come Fall and don't want to use it all right away.  
About Spring time, I start to re-evaluate and 'splurge' by using it less sparingly.
I know it's a little crazy, but I am what I am.
One the way back from tapping,
Zach and Ashley took all the kiddos in the mule! 
That's one pile of kids.
As always, we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment