Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring Break

We took our Spring Break a bit early this year
 and headed to Green Bay for a visit with Nana and Papa.  
 We got a chance to go to the Wildlife Sanctuary,
 which I loved as a kid and has changed so much. 
 Joey was going around naming all of the geese and ducks. 
 Then my little mountain goats needed to climb a bit.
 Oscar thought he was taller:)
 Evie enticed the cougar down from his perch.
 Then I saw the cutest three headed turtle I've ever seen.
 Of course, it didn't take much to coax Nana to ride on the turtle shell. 
Although, it was slipperier that we all imagined, which lead to fits of laughter.
(Especially for me!)
 We visited my Aunt Patti and Uncle Ed for a bit
and stopped by a small falls to enjoy more nature.
 Sir Bounce-A-Lots was very fun 
and we were so happy because we had the place to ourselves.
 Trips to the park, tennis tournaments, and walks were 
some of the other fun things that we packed into our trip.  
It was a great time and we walked away with our abs hurting from the laughs.
 Thanks Aunt Patti and Uncle Ed for the dog toys...
Dixie is in LOVE!  
I took home a dresser for our bedroom that used to be my grandparents 
and we love it in our room.
Thanks Mom and Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment