Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's In!

We finally have our garden in.
Zach helped me get the garden staked out and build up my rows.

Of course, I had other helpers as well.

My wonderful husband measuring my rows so their exactly how I want them.
Two feet wide rows for all vegetables except potatoes...
I always go bigger for my potatoes. 

He makes it  look easy, but don't let it foul you...we had to take some water breaks.

Zach did the one direction and I did the other.
We make a pretty good team!

Here is the garden with everything in. 
O.K. I know I wasn't going to put my tomatoes in until late May,
but the weather has been cooperating so I decided to put them in a little early.
Today is beautiful and all my plants look great! 

Zach picked up some of these tags for me that I can reuse.
I'm hoping to grow almost everything from seed next year.

Here is one of my basil pots. 
I have three more spots that I planted basil in.
I'm hoping it is heaping come fall because I didn't save enough last year.

Can anyone see what I see?
A whole bunch of soon to be frozen berries and jam!

I wanted to take a picture of a flower and Frosty wanted my attention instead.
My he's over being camera shy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment