Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue

OLD
Here are my tomato and pepper plants,
which I've had in my garden since last week.
As you can see in the picture, I had to cover them due to the unseasonably cold weather.

NEW
When the cold weather hit last week,
I wasn't too dismayed because I wanted to bake!
I turned on my gas oven and nothing happened.  Ahhhh!
We ordered the part we needed and before my husband went off to work,
he fixed my oven so I could bake this morning while it was still cool:)
Not only does it turn on,
but heats up quicker and doesn't leave behind any gas smell when first ignited.
It's good as new!

 BORROWED
Mockingjay, the third and last book in The Hungar Games,
was a great trilogy that I've just finished reading. 
The books were filled with action, love, survival, and realizations.
I would highly recommend it! 

 BLUE
Well, if you can't see it, our new swing is blue.
 I can say there was a child on it every minute we played outside yesterday!
What a wonderful surprise from my caring husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment