Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Celebrations

Well, this week has been filled with lots of goody making.

 This one is a favorite from my past and easy to make.
Yes, my big girls' shirt does say demolition expert!

 White chocolate over pretzels topped with a yellow M&M...
Eggs and bacon:)

 Of course, I couldn't resist making some cherry pies.
They were  delicious...sorry Meg(cherry is my sister's favorite pie),
I would have shared if you lived closer.

A little rest and recuperation.

The big event this week was my oldest Christmas pageant at school.
The girls couldn't wait to see their big brother.

 Dad and our big girl needed a better look.

Oh, was the Christmas concert adorable!

My little man looked so grown up.

And he recited his line perfectly! 
Apparently, I was mouthing the words as he said or so my husband says.
Not that I don't believe it, we practiced and practiced and practiced...
"So onward they went, all the animals together, following the star that led to Bethlehem."
What a wonderful Christmas week it has been...
We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment