Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Florida

We just got back from a wonderful vacation to my sister's house in Tampa, FL.

They just purchased a new home and lucky for us was big enough to
accommodate all of our family.

We enjoyed swimming in the pool. 
Although it was 'chilly' to the Texans and the Floridians,
we Wisconsinites didn't seem to mind.

What could be better than swimming in a pool outside in December?

The excitement for the kids (and adults) couldn't be contained.

It was like being at a resort, without the little white flag:)
(Meg and Bri were more than accommodating, always checking if we needed anything)

The kids enjoyed playing soccer in the backyard.

The girls constantly checking on the temperature of the pool.

These two make quite the pair.

Here are pictures from the adults night out to get crab!
My mom and dad.

Jess and her friend Ami.
Meg (MaeMae) and Brian.

My hubby and I.

Here's the whole gang.  We had a blast! And I got to eat CRAB! 
Since I have so many pictures,
I'll be doing a couple of posts over the next week from the trip.
So stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment