Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ah, to be young again...

Ok. I know I'm not that old,
but I'm referring to the feeling of being a kid around Christmas time...
starting off with going to Christmas Eve mass.
The girls were running around so excited to be able to wear their Christmas dresses!

When we got back from mass,
everyone went to bed and awoke to this site...

Each of the kids opened there one present that Santa brings. 
They each got exactly what they wanted.
My oldest- hot wheels wall tracks

My little princess- Baby doll with hair

My big girl- A Baby doll

Do you think I could get one normal picture of my big girl?
But then again, she's my comedian and what's normal anyway?:)

The sleds were Zach idea and a huge hit,
 despite the fact that we have no snow on the ground.

My big girls has breaks as the handles, which makes me feel a little better.
Although, just because she has them, it doesn't mean she'll use them.

My little princess was so excited because hers was blue...
her favorite color aside from Pink, of course.

My wonderful husband always picks out perfect gifts around holiday time...
like this mirror for our little princess.
It gets used everyday:)

Even though we don't have snow outside on the ground yet...at least not enough to sled on,
it doesn't stop the kids from "sledding" inside:)
Oh well, they get more energy used up this way anyway.
I'm just happy we haven't replaced the carpet yet.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment