Friday, July 20, 2012

An Annual Trip to Bay Beach

Well, in a mad rush to finish putting up food before heading to Green Bay,
this is what I did.
From Wednesday to Friday morning I,
Put up:
 30lbs. of blueberries(frozen)
34lbs. of tart cherries(canned pie filling)
30lbs. of Riener cherries(canned in a syrup)
The cherry pie filling was delicious! 
I had one can that wasn't full enough to seal
so I baked it up last night and I couldn't be happier with the results.

This was only half of the sweet cherries I processed.

Just a thought:
Every food is prettier in a jar:)
So with the food processed, off we went to Green Bay...

A visit to Bay Beach is always a must. 
We rode the train, my big man and I. 

My Big Girl and Nana shared a seat.

Papa and my little princess were smiling even before we left:)

Everyone rode the Merry-go-round
and had a blast.

I love this picture because it has all my kids in it. 
How big they have gotten.
Unfortunately, my camera died after this picture so
this is going to be my last post until I remedy that predicament.
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I love Bay Beach. We haven't been there since the roller coaster was installed so we need to go back and check that out sometime soon. I love that they've kept the prices so low after all these years.

    ReplyDelete