Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Much Needed Break...

This is what my kitchen looked like two days
before we left for vacation to Washington Island.

 I managed to can 27 quarts of peach halves
 and 14 quarts of peach pie filling.


It was a long drive up there,
but the kids barely had a nap
except for my big girl who slept for a whole 30 minutes on her sister.


The excitement was too much to handle when we got to the ferry dock...






Once we got to the Island,
we were happy to try out Nana and Papa's new pool.
Note: My little Princess had the snorkel on the whole time:)

 My big girl really looks like a big girl in this picture.
How fast they grow.

 The phrase we heard the whole time during the vacation was,
"Cannonball"

The next couple of posts will have the rest of the vacation pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment