Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's a Jungle Out There

Next year, I will have to do some rearranging with my lay-out.
My plants have never done this well,
I'm attributing this souley to my lasagna gardening. 

The stalks on my tomato plants are almost an inch thick.
Unfortunately, my onions aren't faring so well because lack of light.

The radishes are all out and I will be replacing those with onion sets.
Hopefully, in the full light, they will do better.
I'm in search of the big onion bulb.

Although, my onions aren't fairing as well,
 my peppers are doing great!
 I will be picking two this week.

It's still early, but all of my tomatoes are looking great
and producing large amounts of fruit.

My beans have overtaken the whole garden box
and I am looking forward to trying to find them all.
No blossom as of yet.

Here are my cucumbers. 
I am planning on looking for some metal headboards
for  trellaces for the cucumbers to climb up.
Gardening is an on going learning experience for me.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment