Friday, December 14, 2012

A Bit of Variety

 
These may seem like random pictures,
but I have had many pictures and haven't had a chance to post
so bare with me...
 
We got back from our trip
 and set up the girls room with their new bunk beds.
They love them and have already provided hours of playing.
 
Another fan favorite, is the new blender we got from my parents.
We have been making smoothies almost everyday.
 
 I splurged and got myself a little treat (pickled herring) the other day.
I found out I'm not the only one who is a fan:)
My big girl ate most of mine without the crackers.
It makes me smile and think of my Grandpa, who also loved this little treat.
 
Here's a picture the day before it snowed
as we picked up the outside items and winterized.
My silly cat "Mittens" loves my garden boxes.
 
I love the snow and in my opinion:
if the weather is going to be cold, there should be snow on the ground.

I don't think you can get anything better than this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment