Sunday, December 16, 2012

Breakfast with Santa

Well, all the kids took their turn with Santa.
They all made their requests:
My eldest for a battle game to play with his cousin.

My little princess for a Polly pocket slide,
to which Santa responded, "No one has ever asked me for one of those before,
but I will get one for you"
Of course, to be the first one was all she needed to hear.


My big girl made me laugh out loud.
She was the third to see Santa.
She knew he would ask her name and what she wanted for Christmas
so she walked up to him(didn't get on his lap) and said,
"My name is ---- and I would like nesting dolls"
and turned to walk away.
 
We had a great time.
The kiddo got to see some of their cousins
and get to pick out some presents for mom and dad to put under the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment