Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Family Christmas

We had a lovely time in Green Bay for my family Christmas.
It was a whirlwind time with three activities per day, at least. 
 
Friday started with opening Christmas presents.

Everyone was having a blast and sharing:)

My big girl only has this look on her face
because Nana gave her the whole candy container.
To get to this one's heart:  use food!

 
We had a wonderful visit from my sister's friend Ami.

 
Everyone loved getting in those hugs that we had waited too long to give out.

 
Even though half of the household was on antibiotics,
we still all had to see the doctor(s) at least twice a day.
Below is My Big Girl giving her cousin a checkup.
 
My cutie holding our newest niece.
 
We all got dressed up to head to my niece's baptism.
 
And slip in an updated family photo.
 
A quick picture of the newest member of the church with
parents and God-parents.

Then back home for dinner and cookie decorating contest.
 
Here were some of the winners...
the judges were woken up to award the titles.
The son-in-laws took a whole 6 awards this year,
which is the most they got in one year. 
Way to go guys!
 
Saturday was another big day with all of my mom's family
and their children coming to town for a family reunion.
It was a busy day: haircuts, making food, and visiting relatives.
Did I mention there was snuggling going on?

We all had a great time!
The only thing I would change is the frequency of how often this happens.
I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment