Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Snow Day!

 
It was a snow day yesterday...we ended up with a good 7 inches.
A snow day is very desirable at this house!
 
I walked outside to see my little princess buried in snow from the waist down.
She stayed there for longer than I would have.
 
 There was fort building, sledding, and making snow angels
happening at our house.
 
 Snow days are a favorite for me too,
because I can take it a little slower in the morning.
 I baked one of my favorite baked fruit/oatmeal dishes for breakfast.
I'm hoping to get the recipe tutorial on here in the the next few days. 
 
Unfortunately, we are fighting some illness(coughs, fevers, and running noses).
I'm happy to have helpers like my big girl to make healthy
smoothies to combat this illness.


No comments:

Post a Comment