Monday, July 22, 2013

A little trip to Lake Wazee

My mother-in-law planned a fun trip to the beach
with all the cousins
to Lake Wazee. 
It ended up being on a day that was one of the hottest
so far this summer in Wisconsin.
Couldn't have been a better day to go to the beach.
I'm sure no one is surprised to see my kiddos eating:)
It did take about an hour before they started getting hungry though....
it was too much fun in the water.
 My adorable little nephew...he loved those tubes!
 The cousins loved My Big Girl's new raft.
 Here are the newlyweds:) 
It was cute to see the love gushing, as it usually does with newlyweds.
 My 2 year old niece who just wanted to swim by herself!
I don't know who had more fun,
the kiddos or grandma?
My sister-in-law and her daughter....what a cute picture!
We all had a blast and even got to end the trip with a rescue mission.
My other sister-in-law forgot how to get out of the national park so
we got to turn around and 'save' her...the kids were thrilled. 
All-in-all, it was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment