Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Last Days of Vacation

We tried out a different beach this year,
which turned out to be lots less stress for this mama because it was so shallow.
 They all wanted to go on the raft at the same time, of course:)
 My gentleman of a son rowed my big girl to and fro.
I didn't even have to go in the water until...
 my eldest asked to take me for a ride...
How could I say no?
 The boys were addicted to playing Angry Birds.
"No Papa, turn that and then press that button."
It was pretty cute.
 My parents ready for the parade.
 My hubby and I.
 The kids anxious to get in the parade.
 This was the first year she rode her bike...no more buggie.
 We stuck towards the back.
  My mom and I walked them the whole way.
 They were excited to get back...they were famished.
(I just love this picture)
 A quick fishing trip in the morning before we left.
Yes, that's my eldest driving the boat!
 He caught more fish than we did that morning.
The ferry ride home is never a fun one:(
We had a wonderful time and
can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment