Monday, July 22, 2013

Millions of peaches and blueberries and cherries and....

What I put up this weekend
2- 1/2 bushels of free stone Georgia peaches
2- 10# boxes of blueberries
1- 15# box of Rainier Cherries
2- 30# box of Bing Cherries
The peaches getting ready to can.

Only a sample of the cherries I canned and ready for winter.

Blueberries ready to go into the freezer.
I do try freeze them so they freeze individual
and then put them in gallon bags.
The jars go three deep on this shelving unit...
I got 34 quarts of cherries(Bing and Rainier)
 
Everything on the bottom shelve is what I did this weekend.
The second shelve all the 'red jars' on the right and same with the top shelve.
Only fruit left to can is the pears,
 besides the pie fillings and maybe some more applesauce.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment