Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy Fall...

Sometimes, I just can't believe I live in a place that is
so beautiful.  I tried to capture the color of the leaf change,
but pictures don't really do it any justice.
 
 
 

After a fall drive,
the family did a little work on our fence to
make it a little more seasonal.
Then the kiddos and I went for a walk up the hill.
And of course, I had to surprise them with a little candy corn
to celebrate the season.
The kids had me cracking up all the way.
I was feeling good so I decided to do a fall craft
I saw on pinterest.

Evie's craft turned out to be interpretive.
Joey put her own spin on it by coloring the tree as well
as the leaves.
And Oscar made his very similar to the way
I would have.
Everyone had their own style and are beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment