Sunday, October 27, 2013

SHHHH, It's a...

Surprise!
We went back to Green Bay this weekend to
surprise my mom with a retirement party.
She had no idea about all three of my sisters
coming into town with our families.
Here is my sister and I after we got back from the party...
in the kiddos fort:)
 The following day, we went to the pumpkin patch.
Our Aunt Patti took the day off of work to come with us.
There was pumpkin bowling...
I forgot how strong my sister was as I was taking the picture
and got pumpkin guts all over me!
Here are all of the kiddos on top of a hay bail...
it was a fast picture.
My mom and Aunt Patti...what beautiful ladies!
My sister, Jessica, and the girls on a wagon ride:)
 My adorable niece loving up the spider hay bail. 
We celebrated my Oscar's 8th birthday! 
How can my baby be 8 years old?
We had a great weekend and
it made it easier to leave knowing
Christmas was right around the corner.
 
***Update***
Although, I didn't talk to the pediatric kidney doctor yet,
I brought the results for my sister and brother-in-law to look over...
there is no narrowing of any of the veins that would require surgery!
Now we will hopefully be able to have both doctors
figure out the medication for Evie together.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment