Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Belated Thanksgiving...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
My mom had come out to help me out because I
had about a week of vertigo.
I don't know what I would have done without her!
Reducing stress is something I'm working on now:)
My dad drove out to celebrate Thanksgiving with us.
 We had a wonderful meal at our house..
 It was decidedly the best Thanksgiving dinner my mom and
I had ever made.
 Normal people often take naps after a feast,
but Zach brought out the big buck for my dad and I to practice on(with our cc pistols)
 We had a great time and I must say,
I think I get my shooting ability from him:)
Then Zach and I went hunting Thanksgiving afternoon,
where I shot a numb-buck(I've already canned the meat)
Then we headed over to my in-laws for dinner there
and had seven pies to choose from for dessert...it doesn't get better than that!
What a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment